Thursday, January 9, 2020

Provide Outstanding Web Services Using Html, Css, Js And Php











About:

Hi! My name is Faheem. I can call myself a WEB APPLICATION DOCTOR. Since, I can resolve all types of Issues related to WEBSITES. I have 5 years industry level experience in latest Web Designing & Development Technologies.



My Skills & Expertise are in;

HTML5CSS3 | BootStrap | JS | JQuery | AJAX | PHP | MySQL/MySQLi using PDOs.



My first preference is to provide 100% customer satisfaction.



OFFERED SERVICES:



  • PSD to HTML / CSS & Bootstrap Conversion
  • HTML to Bootstrap Conversion
  • Website Redesigning
  • Landing Pages Creations
  • Websites bugs fixing. i.e. HTML & CSS errors



NOTE: Each Service Only @ $5.



ALSO PROVIDING:



  1. 100% customer satisfaction
  2. Free Source Code
  3. Multiple Revisions
  4. 3 days after support facility


Kindly contact me via inbox before placing the order so that we can communicate a little about your work & share details related to the work.

Just Try me Ones!



THANK YOU :-)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic work and service as always

:

Fantastic work will certainly use again and would recommend highly

:

excellent and fast work!

:

Great Service

:

Great programmer, very highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment