Thursday, January 9, 2020

Any Elastic Search Work











About:

I have good experience in Elastic Search. I can do any work related to ElasticSearch and provide solutions as below



  1.  Elasticsearch single node/multi-node cluster setup
  2.  Importing Data to Elastic Search cluster
  3.  Help to build Elasticsearch complex queries
  4.  Integrate Elastic Search with other tools like Spring Boot, Spring MVC

  5.  Index data to elastic search using Logstash: database, Logfiles, HTTP, http_poller and any other input plugins. 

  6.  Write configuration files for Logstash to parse log data. 
  7. Configure fully ELK (Elastic-Search, Logstash, Kibana) stack with proper documentation and guideline 
  8. Configure auto-suggestion & fuzzy search with high proficiency 
  9. Elasticsearch custom plugin development
  10. Configure security in elastic search cluster 


** NOTE: I am a professional elasticsearch developer, I do not like prefer to work on student/university project assignments.** 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Brilliant work as always. He really knows what he do.

:

Great experience working with client. will always be ready to work with him in future.

:

Great working with JD, will always use him again and again

:

Thank you.

:

Brilliant solution. I didn't think to write negating query parameters. It makes tons of sense of how Elasticsearch will evaluate the two opposing queries and send back everything I need. Thank you so much for spending the time to understand my complex requirements and helping me find the solution.




No comments:

Post a Comment