Monday, January 20, 2020

Develop In Html, Css, Less,Sass,Scss And Javascript











About:

The booking of a Senior Web Developer's time offering all of my available skills.


Skills available include:
HTML 1, XHTML, HTML 4, DHTML, HTML 5, CSS 1,2 & 3, JavaScript (ES5, ES6, npm, jquery, chart.js, aftc.js, threejs, babylonjs, electron with node +++), php, mysql, maridb, sql server, c#, xml & json, AS3 and Adobe AIR.


Featured skills include:
- JavaScript (ES5, ES6) programming for any custom features.
- JavaScript canvas / webgl animations (banners, presentations, 2D & 3D).
- JavaScript cross platform animations for mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Exposure to many JavaScript Libraries such as jQuery, GSAP, Charts, Three, Babylon, AFTC.js and many more)
- Flash to JavaScript conversion (AS3 to JavaScript)


Your project
Please contact me with a detailed brief of your requirements and any visuals you may have so that I can review your project and give you an estimate on how long and how much it will cost.


Availability
Please contact me to inquire about my availability and when I can book you in.

Reviews


:

Everything was fine!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment