Monday, January 20, 2020

Create Professional Real Estate Or Vacation Rental Website











About:

Key Business Features:



  • List Sales/Rental Properties
  • Online Reservation Booking with Addon Services

  • Search by Date of Arrival & Departure
  • Show Property Calendar
  • Accept Credit Card
  • Rates Calculated out of Season Dates
  • Nightly, Weekly & Monthly Prices
  • Amenities, Features, Google Map
  • Generate Reports
  • Picture Cropper
  • Split Payment
  • Customizable Email Templates
  • Translate to your local language


Online Calendar Synchronization:



  • iCal, AirBNB, HomeAway, Booking.com, TripAdviser, Agoda and more...
  • *It's a premium Gig offer.


Technical Features:

  • HTML5, CSS3, jQuery
  • Laravel or WordPress
  • Stripe
  • Reserve Online

  • Search Vacation Properties By
    • Checkin – Checkout
    • Number of Guests
    • Category
  • Property Page
    • Number of Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Sleeping Capacity, Garages

    • Scope/Purpose of Listing

    • Summary, Description, Amenities, Features, Rates
  • Reservation
    • Date of Arrival & Departure
    • Select Addon Services

    • Taxes & Line Items
  • Checkout
    • Full/Split Payments – Admin Controlled
    • Stripe Gateway
  • and a lot more…



Gig Features:



* Professional Assistance
* Theme Setup
* Demo Contents
* Code Customization


NOTE: 
Different Features are for different Packages or Custom Orders.

Contact me before placing the order.

Reviews


:

Abrar was wonderful to work with and answered all of my questions and concerns. He made an awesome website for my vacation rental business. He was very prompt to answer and handle my questions and concerns. I will be sure to use him again in the future.

:

He went out of his way to accommodate my requests, and worked around my availability. I was missing for weeks in my communication with him due to the birth of my baby has he was in the hospital. So the project automatically completed, and he still worked on it for me. Even as I am submitting this he's assisting me with my website. He's truly the best I have worked with on these freelance sites. i will be giving him more work and also recommending my friends to him. His work is also quality. Thank you sir for your patient

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment