Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Develop Full Stack Web Apps Using Nodejs, Reactjs, Mongodb











About:

Greetings!
You need a website for your business or any other purpose? you are at right place. Let's get started.
I'm Inam Hussain having 2+ years of experience in the domain of web and mobile applications development. I have worked on different complex projects and have always delivered top class products to my clients. Now I have good amount of knowledge and experience to work on any project.
Recent work for a Fiverr Client.
lets-artify.com


Below is the my tech stack
  • Python
  • Django
  • Flask
  • PostgreSQL

  • JavaScript
  • React.js
  • Node.js
  • Express.js

  • Redux (React Redux)
  • MongoDB
  • Firebase
  • Payment Gateway Integration (PayPal, Stripe)
  • Third Party API's Integration
  • Heroku, Digital Ocean
  • Nginx


Below is the link of my GitHub public profile
https://github.com/GreatHayat


Don't place an order before contacting me so that we can discuss the complexity of the project.


Feel free to contact me for further details.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I needed a basic store locator application. Inam Hussain delivered this to me in very clean code! The communication with Inam Hussain was also very good.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your positive feedback!

Seller's Response:

This guy is just awesome. He is very communicative and responds very quick. My order was completed right on time and all the requirements were met and if that wasn't enough, he even helped me set up my order completely on my computer. Extremely happy with his service.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

The perfect guy for doing your task. Very patient, polite and super proffessional. I highly recommend ! Inam is the BEST




No comments:

Post a Comment