Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Create A PHP Contact Form Or Wordpress Form











About:

Hello Everyone,



I am a PHP developer. I have 3+ years experience about web development.



I can do any kind of contact form, php form, register form. When a user will click submit or send button, user information will go in your mail or user information will store in your MySQL database.



Programming Languages:



  • PHP
  • AJAX
  • JavaScript
  • MySQL
  • HTML/CSS (Bootstrap)




What Can I Do:



  • Simple HTML Forms
  • Contact Form
  • Custom Forms
  • PHP Contact Forms
  • AJAX Based Contact Form
  • WordPress Forms
  • Popup Forms
  • Email Forms
  • Google Forms
  • Feedback Forms
  • Registration Forms


I am extremely expert in PHP forms. I will deliver your task within 2 hours. So feel free to contact with me any time.

Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Its a Great work done by sajeeb001. Good job

Seller's Response:

I had trouble fixing a form, Sajeeb fixed this quick and good. Would recommend!

:

Really responsible guy and very quick delivery of project work! Will buy again!

:

Thanks a lot,awesome experience to work with him.

:

Excellent Work. Will hire him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment