Sunday, January 19, 2020

Develop A Web Application With Codeigniter Or Laravel











About:

I have more than 5 years of experience creating a dynamic website using PHP, Codeigniter, and Laravel. 

Please inbox me before placing an order. 

Reviews


:

fantastic work

:

Work was done nicely. thank you.

:

This was the 3rd project I had assigned to tanzeelmalik. We went through a couple of revisions on the development work, as we did some testing. In the end, all the work was nicely done and delivered. Communication was fairly quick as well. Thank you.

:

I enjoyed working with tanzeelmalik. Fairly quick response and all the work was done nicely.

:

It was a quick response and our tasks got completed well. I'm drafting another set of requirements for him.




No comments:

Post a Comment