Saturday, January 18, 2020

Create A Php Or Aspnet Website For You











About:

Note: Inbox me before placing an order so that we can finalize every thing according to your requirements.



I will design and develop a website for you in asp.net.I will convert your requirements in an elegant and perfect asp.net website. 



What you will get from me are as follows:

- Responsive Design

- Fully Functional Website

- Source Code + Compiled

- Deployment

- Free Support for one month (It will not include developing new features)

- Database (sql script)



You can also buy my services for bug fixes or deployment of the website.

 I you buy premium package I will provide you a theme for your website but if you are not satisfy with the theme then come up with your own. Provide me all your requirements in details in the form of word document. 

Note: Requirements not mentioned in the word document will not be implemented.



 What you are waiting for? place your order now and get it done as soon as you required it done.





Thanks, :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Seller

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. The buyer is very cooperative and professional.

Seller's Response:

Great job!

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience

:

Excellent job, very professional and efficient. Work was completed within less than 12 hours. Would use again in the future and recommend to others!




No comments:

Post a Comment