Saturday, January 18, 2020

Install Any Php Script Custom Or Premium











About:

 I can install the Codecanyon Script from these providers:

  1.    Codecanyon Script
  2.    Elegant Marketplace Script
  3.    Mojo Marketplace Script
  4.    Genesis Script
  5.    Thrive Script & much more.


I will Provide Services of:
  • Codecanyon Script Provide

  • Codecanyon Script Installation
  • Script Exact Demo Setup
  • Complete Website Creation


 What do you have to provide: 

  •  Complete Codecanyon Script.
  •  Script Admin Login Info.
  •  Cpanel or FTP Access.


Why Choose me?



  • I will give you 10 Days support.
  • 100% Client Satisfaction
  • 100 % Quality and time Guaranteed
  • 100% Moneyback Guarantee

Reviews


Seller's Response:

MAKES MIGRATION WEBSITE DOES NOT WORK MORE ATTENTION MR NOT SERIOUS IT TELLS ME THAT SERVER IS NOT FUNCTIONING I HAVE TESTED WITH ANOTHER WEBSITE IT WORKS VERY WELL THE SERVER IS NOT RECOMANDE NOT PIGISTE

:

very bad experience with this buyer.

:

install script directadmin

:

Excellent service

:

Great experience with this seller. Very helpful, very professional and reachable. I'll repeat




No comments:

Post a Comment