Friday, January 17, 2020

Develop Custom Reusable Css Or Svg Animation For Website











About:

Hi there,



In this gig I'm providing CSS/JS/SVG animation service for anyone who need those beautiful effects on their website. I'm a front-end developer with advanced Web Animation skill, I will develop professional codes for web animation that you can use it on multiple pages or even websites. I'll use CSS/SASS code but for some advance effects Javascript or jQuery will also be used. So you can also rely on me for advance animations or effects that you see in today websites :)



Why this gig?

  1. Professional code: With me you will get beautiful animation with beautiful code. I'm good at minimalism, I use as less code as I can so your website performance doesn't get any harm.
  2. Reusable code: I will create CSS animations in such a way that you will be able to use it in multiple location/pages or even for a different website.
  3. Browser Compatibility: My CSS animations will be cross browser compatible. But I'd also like to inform you that in this era of advance animations, old browsers like IE are being obsolete and they fail to support modern animations.



Note: Please contact me first before placing an order. Price differ according to the requirements, so make sure we discuss it first.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

We needed to create a SVG animated text & after contacting a few potential developers, Abi stood out to us among the rest. And are we glad we decided to go with Abi because the quality of work was spot on & exactly as we asked for. Thank you again Abi, it was a pleasure working with you!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer to work with, communication with ease and ease to work with..... by the way thank you for the tip......

Seller's Response:

Very fast and easy understood what I wanted and made many revisions for different types for me. Top seler heavily reccomend

Seller's Response:

Loved working with this buyer, very easy communication.... and really appreciate the tip... thank you.....

Seller's Response:

Perfect work as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment