Monday, January 6, 2020

Front End, Designing And Design To Wordpress











About:



I've been using  HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery  for large, medium and small projects over the last 8+ years. I have solid background working with international clients and have a track record of on-time and on-budget projects.


Customer Focus

I respect and understand clients' needs, my goal is to give customers 150%-satisfaction.



Best Works

Always, I will achieve effectiveness, high quality, and fastest delivery, maintenance.



Innovate and Change

I strive to make today better than yesterday, I value self development and continuous improvement. I will implement your great ideas to be live perfectly.



Core Skills



  •  HTML5
  •  CSS3, CSS3 Animations
  •  Bootstrap 4
  •  Zurb Foundation
  •  Materialize
  •  SASS, LESS
  •  JQuery
  •  Responsive Templates
  •  Design to WordPress
 

Services


  •  Responsible communication (any time).
  •  Flexible Time Zone
  •  Full Time Development with weekend.
  •   Deliver Daily or Weekly Result.


Please contact me to discuss the project details.



Thanks in advance :)



Reviews


:

Great service and very high build quality, will definitely be using the seller again for future projects.

:

Very fast and efficient delivery. Looking forward to working together on more projects soon.

:

Excellent work again!

:

Another project completed and the work was top quality with great communication throughout.

:

Another project delivered promptly and to a great high standard. Much appreciated!




No comments:

Post a Comment