Monday, January 6, 2020

Create A Dapp In The Browser











About:

Hey there, welcome to my gig.



You need a decentralized application? Then tell me your idea and I will implement it.



Service:

  • create a dApp with Ethereum
  • smart contracts
  • front-end (Vue Js or React Js)
  • design
  • Metamask wallet connection
  • IPFS
  • Firebase connection


Requirements:

- you public wallet address to make you the owner of the smart contract

- basic idea of the contract (e.g. functions)

- maybe design ideas for the front-end, otherwise I will style it



What you get:

I will deploy the contract for you and provide the finished source code.



Price:

It depends on the project. Just make a price offer.



Feel free to contact me :)

Reviews


:

excellent communication and development

:

Alex is Very fast, and very on top of the requirements submitted to him... I will use him again and his suggestions were great

:

This has been one of the most pleasant experiences. Communication and attention to detail is flawless. You possess a wealth of knowledge and always on hand to answer, assist, advise and make the tiniest amendments. It's been an absolute pleasure working with such a skilled and friendly person!

:

Amazing seller and fantastic work. Highly recommended!! Pleasure doing business and will definitely be back should I need to.

:

Ales was very responsive and absolutely knows and understands how to create what you have in mind... so much better than some people




No comments:

Post a Comment