Sunday, January 12, 2020

Develop Asp Dot Net Mvc Database Driven Websites











About:

Greetings!


I have lived the last 7 years inside Visual Studio, writing web applications using Microsoft Stack (.NET Framework, ASP.NET MVC, C#, SQL Server).



I have been responsible for the implementation of both the backend and frontend of multiple projects. I had the opportunity to work with and master several technologies as well as I'm a quick learner and can adapt to new technologies fast.


My experience and areas of knowledge:


- IDEs: Visual Studio, Visual Code
- Languages: C#, JavaScript, T-SQL, HTML, CSS, Jquery, Javascript, Python, Django
- Process: Unit Tests, Project Documentation, Agile Development, Scrum/Kanban, Version Control (SVN, Git), GitHub, BitBucket, Trello, Jira
- Frameworks: ASP.NET (Core), ASP.NET WebAPI, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, Angular
- Databases: MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Mongo
- Cloud: Microsoft Azure, AWS


I always try to maintain a long term relationship with my clients. Whether you are looking to build an app from scratch or maintain existing apps, I can step in and take over the project.


My promises are:
- Good quality work
- Advises on the right technology for your project
- Good communication



Please contact us before placing order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As always, outstanding to work with.

:

Delivers on time and does an awesome job! Helped me out in a very tough situation. Thanks

:

Great communication and happy with the results.

:

Always a pleasure to do business with you.

:

Always great to deal with




No comments:

Post a Comment